During April and May, we worked on exciting new features and updates, we hope you’ll enjoy them! Check out the most import ones below.
- User profile on the map with this infomration:
- date of joining Mapotic,
- “my location”,
- about me text,
- places the user created,
- latest acitivites,
- possibility to send a message.
- Possible to add winter layer in the map.
- Section “Invoicing info” added to the user setting -> automatically generates VAT and invoice according to this information.
- AdminPro – option to hide the w3w links.
- Multiselect attribute – search bar added (visible only when there are more than 10 options to choose from).
- New attribute type “Address”
- Possible to filter and search in “Places” in map administration.
- Mobile app – new updated versions are out (login through FB, feed of activities, …).
- Edit place – admin can choose to edit on the map (and save the selected filters) or edit in the administration.
- MyMapotic – maps are sorted from newest to oldest.
- The route in a map was made more visible.
- Duplicate places and maps are not being created anymore.
- AdminPro – new subpages are shown in the menu.
- Order of the attributes is fixed.
- Zooming in embed is fixed.
- Adding a new place – location (GPS coordinates) copied also in the mobile view.
- Unpublished places are not shown in the activity feed.
- Invitation to follow the map – fixed the map URL in the email.
- Attribute type “Number” fixed in Firefox and Safari.